MaxLite recently introduced an impressive new line of LED Grow Lights that are sure to shake up the indoor horticulture industry. The PhotonMax LED Spot Light has emerged as a top option for indoor cannabis cultivation. This LED Grow Light offers several significant improvements over existing horticultural light options.
- The series of products are the first LED horticultural lights to be DLC qualified. The DLC checks a lights for quality, specification accuracy, energy efficiency and warranty. Many utility companies require DLC certification to qualify for energy efficiency rebates.
- A unique, slim form factor and light weight design ensures space efficiency and easy installation. Dimensions are 18.77” x 16.73” x 5” and each light weighs just 35 lbs.
- Active cooling via two cooling fans. All LED lights produce significantly less heat compared to traditional grow lights, but the PhotonMax combines a passive and active cooling system with it's heat sink and dual cooling fans. The fans push heat up and away from your plants, keeping them cool and reducing the need for additional ventilation. Better thermal management also results in greater efficiency and reliability.
- BXRF: Blue 450nm with Heavy Red 660nm and Far Red 730nm View Product PPF (µmol/s): 699.8 Efficacy (µmol/J): 2.1
- FSRF: Full Spectrum with Heavy Red 660nm and Far Red 730nm View Product PPF (µmol/s): 1224.2 Efficacy (µmol/J): 2.08
- BPRX: Broad Par with Heavy 660nm View Product PPF (µmol/s): 1143.7 Efficacy (µmol/J): 2.08
- BPRF: Broad Par with Heavy 660nm and Far Red 730nm View Product PPF (µmol/s): 1088.5 Efficacy (µmol/J): 1.9